- Call Us : (+91)76694 09022
Press 1 (For International Conferences with Journal Publications)
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The original work should be described in the abstract
- Should be written in English.
- Abstracts that are both informative and essential are accepted
- It should be one paragraph with a word limit of 200-250.
- Please provide a slight biography with your abstract (An example is given in the template).
- The abstract should be submitted in the format of an MS Word (.doc or .docx) document.
- After you've finished preparing your abstract according to the above instructions, Submit your Abstract Here
- After submission, you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via email within three working days.
- The Title, Author's Names, and Affiliations should all be centered. Please underline the presenting author.
Process of Evaluation:
- Within two to three days of receipt, your abstract will be subjected to a double-blind peer evaluation by a scientific review committee.
- Within two to 4 days of submission, the author will receive the results of the abstract review.
- If there is a need for a change, the amended abstract must be returned within a week.
- You will receive rejections of your manuscript along with reviewer suggestions to help you improve your study.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
You are encouraged to submit full papers if your abstract is accepted and you have paid the registration cost for the ICASET-2023.
- Total number of pages must be 6-8 in double-column format
- The manuscript should be in English and checked for grammar and language errors
- Tables, figures, and images should be properly named and of good quality
- Keywords should be written in lowercase letters (Not applicable to names/scientific names) and should be separated with commas.
- Names of affiliations should be given including the country.
- Background, Motivation and Objective
- Statement of Contribution/Methods
- Results, Discussions, and Conclusions
- After you've finished preparing your full paper according to the above instructions, Submit your Full paper Here
Frequently Asked Questions?
1.Q. If my abstract is not accepted, can I still attend the conference ?.
Ans: Yes, you can attend as a Listener/Delegate
2.Q.How do I submit my abstract ?
Ans: Submit your paper in the given Technoarete Abstract template using our Abstract submission link or if you find any difficulty send your abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract Page link
3. Q. I am the Co-author of the paper, Can I present the work.
Ans: With the consent of the main author, co-author can present the work.
4. Q. Do I need to submit an abstract to attend the Conference?
Ans: No, you can directly register as a Delegate/Listener.
5. Q. Is there an option of Video presentation?
Ans: Yes, Video presentation is there and the format for video presentation and guidelines are attached in Authors Guidelines. Video Presentation link
6.Q. Can I join as Advisory Board Member/Session Chair/Keynote Speaker?
Ans: Fill & submit the online application form for the Committee member, upload your photo & C.V. or Contact with the program Manager at email@example.com
7.Q. Can you sponsor our travel and accommodation?
Ans: Since IFERP is a non-profitable association we are unable to sponsor anyone's travel and accommodation. But our outstanding member who has contributed a lot to the association, for them the accommodation will be taken care of by us.
8.Q.Can the submission date be extended?
Ans: Participants are requested to submit the abstract on or before the deadline. Consideration can be done if the participant has a valid reason (Natural Calamities, Maternity Leave, Health Issues, Political Issues)
9.Q. Can I pay the early bird fee even after the early bird date expires?
Ans: You cannot register under the early-bird category unless the last date of the early-bird registration extends.
10.Q. How many pages are allowed for full paper?
Ans: 6 to 8 pages are allowed in a research article.
11.Q. What is the price for extra pages if any?
Ans: Prices vary depending upon the journal.
12.Q. what is the word limit of the abstract?
Ans: 200 to 250 words are allowed per abstract.
13.Q. Is it necessary to include my biography in the abstract?
Ans: Yes, it is mandatory to add your short biography (100 - 150 words) in the abstract.